We are not forceful beings and we have allowed the mind to be reactive for us.
We are not taught what we truly are, and we “think” we are alone. So, we are surviving what we “think” is reality, that we allowed our minds to build/create. Point being;
1) None of us wants to harm anyone. This is not in our nature, as we learn to become harmful to ourselves we become harmful to others.
2) None of us wants to be harmed. This is about learning how, we become harmful to ourselves.
3) Comparison is not in our nature. This is our minds way of finding a safe response or way to be. In this we are oppressed by our minds.
4) Confusion is not in our nature. This comes from our minds attempting to do the right thing according to what “it thinks” would be acceptable.
5) Envy is not in our nature. This comes from comparing ourselves to others and the judgment within ourselves that the other is better than us in some way.
6) Anger is not in our nature. Anger comes from our own oppression in confusion and frustration. The mind is trying to figure things out for the right response or action.
7) Fear is not in our nature. This is something that we are usually assuming and in so doing we are creating what is feared.
8) Wanting /not wanting what someone else has is not in our nature. This also is part of the thoughts within ourselves that would give us a sense of worth, this means we think we are lacking.
9) Being reactive is not in our nature. These are responses from the mind learned as we where growing up. This has become the mind responding to its own thoughts in assumption.
10) Being angry, fighting, confused, doubtful, frustrated, war’s, money, right, wrong and all of the above are because we are not aware of what we have allowed our minds to create. Like a false self that has its own agenda.
So in essence knowing the different programs we allowed our minds to create allows us to see and realize our essence. Or what we choose to believe, we can choose again. This can help use uncover our true being
This is because, as we where growing up we allowed the mind to set up shop as our defender from a world we knew was not as we are. So we allowed the mind to begin hiding the innocence we are. We learned to be guilty, when the only thing we are guilty of, is not knowing our minds.
Answer; To truly live!
Truth, Peace, To relearn to truly love our essence!
We cannot love another, if we do not know how, to love ourselves.
This is when we find peace, when we break free of the minds construct.
By Daniel James Wilson (D.J.W.)